Why choose dtox Medispa?
dtox Medispa is a complete beauty clinic offering premium services and products in enhancing and correcting nails, facial and bodily features.
The business is predicated on a team of highly experienced and skilled partners that have the technical expertise to ensure that your beauty needs are met. At dtox Medispa, we take extreme pride in ensuring the highest standards in skincare maintenance are met.
We value customer satisfaction and ongoing relations above all else, and hence we are dedicated to consistently providing excellent services and quality products at competitive prices.
We believe in our business philosophy of providing high quality products and customer service. This is why we decided to use organic and natural products as much as possible. This has the benefit of promoting the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff, and environmental sustainability.
We are passionate about nails, beauty, and skincare and make it our mission to serve and provide the best luxury and professional care for our clients.
Our aim is to progressively and sustainably grow the business into a recognisable name within the industry with branches in strategic locations around Australia.
Our mission is to provide high quality services and products that enhance our client’s physical appearance and mental relaxation, while ensuring a high level of customer service.
MEET THE TEAM
Our dedicated and passionate management team bring an array of skills and knowledge to dtox Medispa.
Jenny Doan – Director
Jenny owns another well-established, full service beauty clinic in Rockdale, NSW Australia which has been in operation for over 22 years. With over two decades of experience in the industry and various training and beauty qualifications, Jenny has a very large client base and is well placed to lead dtox Medispa to achieving ongoing success. She has previously operated an RTO approved education college to train students on Hair and Beauty from Certificate II up to a Diploma level. Jenny is currently completing a tertiary Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science – Majoring in Dermatology Care.
- Diploma of Hairdressing – TAFE NSW 1991
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Madame Korner 1992
- Laser Safety Certificate for Class IV and Class III B Laser – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate of Safety Laser Operation – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate of Laser Therapy for Remedial Treatment of Skin and Nail Conditions – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate of Science and Practice of Integrative Low Level Laser Therapy – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate of Laser Therapy to Assist Peeling and Scar Repair – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate of Pre and Post Operative Laser Therapy to Accelerate Recovery – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate of Laser Therapy to Reduce Smoking and Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate for Trigger Points – Laser Therapy for Muscular and Arthritic Pain – Australian Institute of Laser Therapy 2003
- Certificate of Cosmetic Tattooing 1996
- Certificate of Body Piercing – Eze Body Piercing and Beauty Training Academy 2002
- Certificate IV of Training and Assessment – Investigation Training Australia 2008, Workplace Skills Australia 2011
- Member of Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia
Thea Phan – Manager
Thea has had over 5 years’ experience as a Nails Technician and Beautician in Australia.
She previously owned and managed a nail and beauty salon in South East Asia before coming to Australia and as such, offers a wealth of experience in nail technology and skin care. Thea enature to keep up to date with industry trends in nail art technology and beauty teeatments.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapist – Sydney Institute TAFE NSW
- Diploma of Salon Management – South Western Sydney Institute TAFE NSW
- Placed 5th in Flat Nails Designer at Australian Nails Award 2014